Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Hd gaming on micromax a87

Hi all, I recently rooted my micromax a87 ninja 4 a week ago and was searching on how to play Samurai 2 Vengence on the phone but the ram was too low.. So I made a swap partition and used swapper 2 to enable it. So most of the games now work except samurai 2 vengence . So I was searching for instruction on the net when I came across this link which shows how to play HD games on the a87 on xda developers (cant actually post the link cos its my 1st post). Has anybody actually tried this method or atleast tried to install chainfire 3d. When I try to install the CF3d driver it game me a warning that my phone may not boot . What should I do?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random Posts

Recent Comments

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Template

Digital Solutions - Technology Blog

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP